2011年7月31日星期日

Keeping a distance

I'm always struggling between knowledge and practice. In my case, I got enough knowledge but poor practices. Therefore, I could always keep a clear mind when I'm alone or sitting in front of PC but screw up in a real relationship. I feel nervous in front of people and couldn't react in a right way. What's worse, I can always figure out what's happened later or“If I'd done that, It could be better!"(imagine the feeling..) That's all the side-effects from my less experience. After all, I became a shy person, which I'm not.

This is not the point. My point is although I'm kind out of breath in relationship(I swear I 'll improve that), it doesn't mean I totally useless or boring. Don't judge me by my shy cover. Don't treat me like something at hand. I'm valuable. I read books. I have my own thoughts. I want to be a thoughtful person. In additon, I like to stay at home or be alone. There's a lot of things I can do.(Anger is not wise~~~)

Ok, I decided to say no at some point.

没有评论:

发表评论